Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Last day at Groupnos

Today was our last day at Groupnos. It was a bittersweet day because I was happy to have completed our company assignment from Enda, but I was also sad that the trip is coming to a close.

We finished up the business plan we were on and went over it's entirety with Enda. He complimented our hard work, diversity, and for the gifts we gave him before we left. Mani gave him a model of the convention center bear in Denver Scott gave him and others in the office American $2 bills, with the signing of the declaration on the back. I decided to give him some Navajo Tea from home. After all he kept saying that the Irish people love drinking tea. He thought it was funny that we always ordered tea over coffee for work. "It's an Irish thing, were the ones who are suppose to be drinking lots of tea."

I am so grateful to have Enda as our leader. This experience working with him has been incredible. I learned so much. He is a good Irish man through and through, I'm proud to have been able to meet him. I wish him much success, happiness, and a life of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment