Sunday, June 1, 2014

Belfast to Dublin

Packed up and headed back to UCDublin. Seriously so tired of my luggage, don't know if I packed clothes or rocks? It's a free day but I'm honestly pretty exhausted from the week and I need to conserve energy for this coming week. Can't believe we've been here a week, it feels like it's been a month!

Originally I wanted to tour Wicklow, Dun Laoghaire, or Dublin Castle but it's too late in the evening to make it back safely. So maybe I can just squeeze those in at a different time. Laundry, groceries, and working on some research for Groupnos today. Particularly the laundry part. Very important to dress professional on the job.

Think it's also important that I take a day to recharge my batteries. Can't burn two ends of the candle all the time, and it's important to take time to make sure you are healthy. This is going to be a slower but much needed day. As a leader finding that balance between constantly going and taking personal time is important. I think we all get caught up in deadlines and technology. It's important to take care of yourself and make sure that you are well-mind, body, and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment